When you are expecting a baby, or have just brought one home, one of the must-have items on your shopping list is probably a baby bathtub. But what about bath toys? Do you need them? What kind should you get? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about baby bathtub toys!
Why Get Bath Toys?
Bath time is an important part of your baby’s daily routine. It’s a time for them to relax and have fun while also getting clean. Bath toys can help make this experience more enjoyable for you and your little one.
There are a few reasons why bath toys are beneficial:
They Can Help With The Transition To Bath Time: If your baby is hesitant about bath time, adding a few toys to the mix can help make it more enjoyable. They’ll be distracted by the new toys and soon enough, bath time will be something they look forward to.
They Can Make Bath Time More Fun: Let’s face it, baths can be boring. But with the right toys, they can be a lot of fun! Your baby will love playing with their toys in the tub and you’ll love seeing them happy and having fun.
They Can Promote Development: Many bath toys are designed to promote your baby’s development. For example, some float in the water and can help your little one learn about cause and effect. Others are brightly colored and can help with visual stimulation.
Kidsspot.shop is the online shop to buy high-quality products for kids & babies online.
What Type Of Bath Toys Should You Get?
Now that you know the benefits of bath toys, it’s time to decide which ones to get. There are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind when making your decision:
Age Range: Most bath toys are listed on the packaging. This is important because you’ll want to make sure the toys are appropriate for your baby’s age and development.
Safety: Always look for bath toys made from non-toxic materials and don’t have any small parts that could pose a choking hazard. Also, avoid any toys with sharp edges. You’ll also want to make sure the toys can’t absorb water, as this could lead to mold growth.
Price: Bath toys can range from a few dollars to over $100. It’s important to find something that fits your budget, but also keep in mind that cheaper doesn’t always mean better. Many more expensive bath toys are made from higher quality materials and will last longer.
Recommended 10 Best Baby Bathtub Toys
Now that you know what to look for, here are 10 of the best baby bathtub toys:
1. Munchkin Float and Play Bubbles Bath Toy: These brightly colored bath toys are perfect for babies and toddlers. They float in the water and can help your little one learn about cause and effect. The set includes four different toys that each make a unique sound.
2. Nuby Splash N Catch Bath Toy: This bath toy is perfect for older babies and toddlers. It comes with a net and three balls. Your little one can throw the balls into the water and then try to catch them with the net.
3. The First Years Stack & Count Bath Cups: These cups are perfect for helping your baby learn to count. They can stack the cups in the water or on the side of the tub. Each cup is also a different color, which can help with visual stimulation.
4. Green Toys Submarines Bath Toy: This bath toy is great for promoting fine motor skills. Your little one can grasp and squeeze the submarine to make it squirt water. It’s also made from recycled materials to feel good about your purchase.
5. Munchkin Bath Toy, Ducky Duck: This bath toy is perfect for little ones who love ducks. It floats in the water and is also squeaky. The bright yellow color is sure to capture your baby’s attention.
6. Alex Toys Rub a Dub, Farm in the Tub: This bath toy is perfect for babies who love animals. It comes with four different farm animals that each float in the water. Your little one can squirt water from the duck’s mouth to make the other animals move.
7. Earlyears Splashy Bathtime Pal: This bath toy is perfect for older babies and toddlers. It comes with a cup and three balls. Your little one can pour water into the cup and then watch as it splashes into the balls.
8. TOMY Toomies Hide & Seek Bath Toy: This bath toy is perfect for promoting visual stimulation. It comes with five different colored ducks. Your little one can put them in the water and then try to find them when they pop up.
9. Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle & Sensory Teether: This is a great all-in-one bath toy for babies. It’s made from soft, colorful fabric and has a rattle inside. The textured teether is perfect for soothing sore gums.
10. Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup: This cup is perfect for helping your baby learn to drink from a cup. It has a unique 360-degree design that allows your little one to drink from any angle. The cup is also spill-proof, so you don’t have to worry about accidents.
These are just a few of the best bath toys for babies and toddlers. You can find even more great options by doing a quick search online or checking out your local baby store. Whichever toys you choose, make sure they’re safe and appropriate for your little one’s age and development.
Bath time is a great opportunity for you to bond with your baby and help them learn about the world around them. There are various bath toys on the market, so you’re sure to find something that your little one will love. Just make sure to keep safety in mind when making your purchase.