PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Modification of These Terms
From time to time, we may change these Terms. When we do, will be notified. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of those changes. Unless we provide you with specific notice, no changes to the Terms will apply retroactively.
The contents of The Good Mother Project website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Credit card details
The Good Mother Project will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter them on any of the forms on The Good Mother Project.
Change of Use
The Good Mother Project reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that The Good Mother Project shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Good Mother Project Website may include links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to The Good Mother Project or otherwise used by The Good Mother Project as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, The Good Mother Project will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, or profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- The Good Mother Project makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of The Good Mother Project for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of The Good Mother Project or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Good Mother Project and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against The Good Mother Project arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.