There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some people may advocate for physical retribution, while others may believe that the best revenge is living a happy and successful life despite your parents’ efforts to bring you down. Some people may even argue that forgiveness is the ultimate act of revenge.
Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide what form of revenge, if any, they wish to take against their parents.
- Make a list of all the things your parents have done to you that you want revenge for
- Think about how you can make your parents suffer in the same way they made you suffer
- Choose one or two specific ways to get revenge and make a plan for how you will execute them
- Take action and enjoy watching your parents suffer!
How to get revenge on your parents!
How Do I Get Rid of My Parents Forever?
If you’re looking to get rid of your parents forever, there are a few things you can do. First, you can move out of their house and into your own place. This will give you some independence and distance from them.
You can also stop talking to them altogether and cut off all communication. This may be a difficult thing to do, but it will definitely make them go away for good. Finally, you can always just tell them straight out that you want nothing to do with them and that they need to leave you alone.
Whatever method you choose, getting rid of your parents forever is possible if you’re willing to put in the effort.
What to Do If I Hate My Parents?
It can be difficult to deal with the feeling of hate towards your parents. After all, they are the people who brought you into this world and have taken care of you throughout your life. However, there may come a time when you can no longer stand them – whether it’s because of their actions or simply because you have grown apart.
If you find yourself in this situation, here are a few things to do if you hate your parents: 1. Talk to them about how you feel The first step is to try and talk to your parents about how you’re feeling.
It can be difficult to open up like this, but it’s important that they know how you feel. This way, they might be able to understand why you feel this way and make some changes (if necessary). Even if they don’t make any changes, at least they will know that there is a problem and can try to help in other ways.
2. Find an outlet for your feelings If talking to your parents is not an option (or if it doesn’t help), then finding another outlet for your feelings is crucial. This could involve writing down everything that bothers you in a journal, talking to a trusted friend or family member about what’s going on, or even seeing a therapist.
Getting these negative emotions out can help you feel better and start dealing with the situation more constructively. 3. Try to see things from their perspective It can be easy to get caught up in our own thoughts and emotions when we hate someone – especially our parents.
However, it’s important to try and see things from their perspective as well. What might they be going through that has led them to act in the ways that bother you? Putting yourself in their shoes can help increase empathy and understanding (even if it doesn’t excuse bad behavior).
How Do You Make Your Mom Feel Guilty?
There’s no surefire way to make your mom feel guilty, but there are some things you can do that will up your chances. First, try giving her the silent treatment or giving her the cold shoulder when she does something you don’t like. If she asks what’s wrong, just tell her you’re mad and that she should know why.
You can also try to make her feel bad by talking about how much better your life is without her or how much you wish she was more like someone else’s mom. Finally, be as uncooperative and ungrateful as possible – it’ll drive her crazy!
What to Say to Hurt Your Parents?
There are a few things you can say to your parents that will definitely hurt them. Here are some examples:
“I wish you were never born.”
“I hate you.” “I’m never talking to you again.” “I wish you would just die.”
These are all incredibly hurtful things to say, and your parents will definitely be devastated if you say any of them. It’s important to think carefully before saying anything like this, as it can cause a lot of damage to your relationship with your parents.
How to Make Your Parents Cry
It’s not easy to make your parents cry. It takes a lot of work and dedication. But if you really want to see them shed a few tears, here are some tips:
1. Find out what their biggest fears are and then play on those fears. For example, if they’re afraid of snakes, put a snake in their bed. If they’re afraid of flying, tell them you’re getting on a plane and never coming back.
2. Remind them of all the times they’ve disappointed you or let you down. Bring up old arguments and hurts that have never been resolved. Tell them how much they’ve hurt you over the years and how much you wish things had been different between the two of you.
3. Play the guilt card as much as possible. Make them feel guilty for everything they’ve ever done wrong – no matter how small or insignificant it may seem to them. Guilt is a powerful emotion and can easily make someone break down in tears.
4. Get creative with your methods – there’s no one right way to make your parents cry, so get creative and come up with your own unique approach that will work best on them specifically. Be persistent and don’t give up until you’ve reached your goal!
Are you tired of your parents constantly nagging you about your grades or your appearance? Do you feel like they don’t appreciate everything you do for them? If so, then it might be time to get revenge on your parents.
Here are a few ideas on how to do just that: 1. Give them a taste of their own medicine by nagging them about something that’s important to them. For example, if your mom is always bugging you about getting good grades, start bugging her about her diet or exercise routine.
2. Ignore their calls or texts for a day (or longer). This will definitely drive them crazy! 3. Make a mess in their house and then act like it’s no big deal.
This will show them that you don’t care about their cleanliness standards. 4. Play pranks on them – the more embarrassing, the better! 5. Get back at them in a way that won’t get you into trouble, like giving them a fake compliment or telling them something nice that you know they won’t believe.