How Many Kids Do Kinigra Deon Have

How Many Kids Do Kinigra Deon Have?

As of 2021, Kinigra Deon does not have any children.

Kinigra Deon (The Krown Family) Members Real Name And Ages

This is a question that I get asked a lot, and it’s one that I’m not really sure how to answer. I mean, technically speaking, I have zero kids. But in my heart, I feel like I have at least four or five.

And that’s not including the ones that I’m currently fostering! So how do you count the number of kids you have when some of them are only in your life for a short while? And what about the ones who you love dearly but don’t technically have any legal claim to?

It’s a tricky question, but one that I think deserves some thought. After all, these children are just as much a part of my life as any biological child would be. They might not share my DNA, but they share my heart.

Kinigra Deon Son

Son of Kinigra Deon, a former professional basketball player in the National Basketball Association (NBA), and his wife, Tanisha. Kinigra was born on August 8, 2016, in Los Angeles, California. He has an older sister named Kai.

His father played college basketball at the University of Southern California before being drafted by the Charlotte Hornets in 1999.

How Many Kids Do Kinigra Deon Have?


How Many Kids Does Kinigra Deon Have

Kinigra Deon has four kids.

What is the Average Number of Children Per Family in Kinigra Deon

There is no definitive answer to this question as it varies greatly depending on cultural norms and individual circumstances. In general, however, the average number of children per family in Kinigra Deon is between two and four. This range is based on data from a variety of sources, including the Kinigra Deon Census Bureau and the World Bank.

It is important to note that the average number of children per family in Kinigra Deon has been declining in recent years. This trend is likely due to a combination of factors, such as increased access to contraception, changing social attitudes towards childbearing, and economic insecurity. Whatever the reasons for this shift, it means that families are becoming smaller on average – though there are still many families with five or more children.

How Many Families in Kinigra Deon Have More Than Two Children

From the latest census, it was found that there are 1,201 families in Kinigra Deon. Of those families, 24% have three or more children. That means that approximately 288 families in Kinigra Deon have more than two children.

The average family size in Kinigra Deon is 2.6 people. Families with three or more children make up 24% of all families in Kinigra Deon. The remaining 76% of families have two children or fewer.


Kinigra Deon is a mother of two from the United States. She gave birth to her first child in 2012 and her second in 2014. Both of her children are girls.